4.15.2011

A dream: while in a friend's bed.

It's K----! I see her. We are walking with A----- and M----. I slip in the grass. It's spring; the sun enhances the blue of the sky. Radiant!

K---- asks me a favor, "Would you please go retrieve my car?"

I nod and canter eastward.


I arrive at the car. It is small and red. I open the door. A note sits on the steering wheel: "Thanks for taking care of her cutie!"

I peel it from the wheel and look endearingly frightened at it. In the passenger seat suddenly appears K--- mother. I say hello and begin to drive her.

We pass by a lovely house made of Pine and glass. Time begins to slow. We drive by the kitchen. Our movement becomes nearly frozen; we are slow and sticky as a snail on the pavement, seeming just as lost. In the kitchen there are two children atop a gas range:

A boy, no older than 10, and his younger sister.

The boy is recumbent, as a cat on it's belly, stretched out and naked, sloped downward where his face rests on a burner. Sister is seated properly in a victorian style dress atop a pot, her bottom sinking into it a bit. Their skin is pale and their stares are dark and eerie; their semblance bearing no emotion.

We travel beyond them. I park the car, then look up to see a similar kitchen; the only major difference being the addition of an island. Upon this island I see apparitions begin to flicker to life, scratched projections from some unknown film strip. They are a man and a women; the latter reclining back onto the edge of the island, legs bent, arms back while the former stands at the edge, pulsing thrusts into her abdomen.

For a moment i watch in awe and then swing around to hide the act from K---'s mother. However, she seems quite oblivious to the act before us.

The wind picks up, then carries us in a breeze to our destination. I see K--- and A----. I love A---- and feel embarrassed about the note from K----. The sun disrupts itself and I wake up in soft light falling through the windows onto my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment