3.25.2009

Underwater. No. 380

I am Sigourney Weaver. I am confined to a lake. In the lake is a large cylindrical building. An apartment building of the future. I am doing research on the building. It has been overrun by Aliens. I am at the buildings base. I free dive. I can hold my breath over twenty minutes. I am Sigourney Weaver. My hologram map linked to the security center of the building is almost sychronized. Suddenly, Aliens appear out of some sewage piping. I am chased. I swim as fast as possible to the surface. I have no weapons. I manage to make it to safety and air.

I soon build a mech-suit. I am able to remote control it from outside. I gain entry to the building. It is overrun with people and Aliens. I throw mine shaped bombs. Aliens disentigrate. The machine breaks down. I have to go in physically. I take bombs. I am Sigourney Weaver.

Once inside I see many people. They run to me for safety. The Aliens disentigrate from my bombs. I tell the people how to get out. I must find my suit. I find it behind a nest of eggs. I jump inside a manually control it. The building begins to collapse, but only internally. The exoskeleton stays intact. I cling to the roofing. Aliens jump beneath me. Snap at my heels. The cylinder begins to fill with acidic blood. I boost the rocket jets. I burn some faces off. I burst out of the roof. I fall into cool lake water. I am safe. I am Sigourney Weaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment